WHO WE ARE
TEN27 is a non-denominational Christian church in the French Valley area of Temecula / Murrieta, California.
We love God with all our heart, soul, strength, and mind. We love people by being in community, connecting with others, and being authentic and transparent in our relationships with each other. We do this by being in the word, growing in our own personal spiritual journey, through our services, and by embracing a lifestyle of worship.
The purpose of TEN27 Church is twofold;
1. To love God;
2. To love people;
The general operational purposes for which this corporation is organized are exclusively religious, charitable, literary or educational within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue Code including, but not limited to, for such purposes, the establishing and maintaining of religious worship, the building, maintaining and operating of churches, bookstores, Cafés, parsonages, schools, colleges, chapels, daycare services, radio stations, television stations, rescue missions, missionary auxiliaries, missions outreaches, print shops, day care centers, camps, and any other ministries that the Board of Directors may be led of God, all of which are established for the benefit of the congregation of TEN27 Church, by providing opportunities for spiritual, physical, intellectual, social and cultural development. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, TEN27 Church is organized to act as a Church for the sole purpose of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
The objectives of this corporation shall be to proclaim the good news of salvation by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ by using any suitable method or media, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Establishing and operating a local Church for the worship of Jesus Christ, including conducting Bible studies, LifeGroups, worshiping and sharing the message and good news of Jesus Christ, using personal evangelism, media (including, but not limited to, print media, radio, television and internet), missions, crusades, preaching, comforting, and any other activity directed for Christian purposes;
2. Assisting and furthering the task of providing Biblical teachings to the community and other groups through the Scriptures and other printed material by offering Bible studies, LifeGroups, Church services, or any other public gatherings and by providing speakers and other instructional and educational programs which may be deemed necessary in effecting the above purposes;
3. Establishing new programs of outreach and ministry, and the strengthening of existing Programs and organizations which have a similar purpose and dedication to presenting Christ as Savior.
4. Being obedient to our Lord Jesus Christ's command to, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, reaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
5. Serving as an instrument through which men and women may be witnesses unto our Lord Jesus Christ in Jerusalem, and unto all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth.
6. Doing only that which glorifies the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
7. Engaging in spiritual work and services based upon the authority of the Holy Bible.